Thursday, January 28, 2010

DevMob 2010. Something’s Stirring in the ‘Tweener’ Category



I’ll be talking about the 4" to 10" space, along with my beloved ‘Mobile Computing Segments’ diagram at DevMob 2010 in London next week so if you’re in the area, please drop in and say hello. I’ll have a bunch of devices with me too so if you want hands on with the new UMID BZ, Viliv X70, S5, Android Tablet and other MID-space devices, it’s the place to be! Related posts:
  1. Android on Netbooks. VentureBeat research and comments. It was bound to happen. I’m actually suprised it took...

  2. NYTimes: T-Mobile USA working on 7″, Android-based ‘Tablet’ There’s a lot of talk about Android-enabled devices out there...

  3. Why buy a MID? An interesting article over at PCMag.com has author Tim Bajarin...