Friday, October 2, 2009

Archos 5 Internet Tablet (Android) Unboxing Video.

Here's the Archos 5 Internet Tablet (Android edition) Unboxing video. So far i'm really liking what I see. No flash support in the browser but YouTube plays vie the built-in video player in excelent quality and the general browsing speed is really impressing. I threw a load of videos at it and they were all recognised (some need an HD plugin) and there's a bunch of exciting apps in the app store. It's early days but I'm feeling really positive about this. If only it had 3G! Related posts:
  1. Live Session Tonight. Mifi, Clevo and Viliv. (updated) JKKMobile and I will be turning on the cams and...
  2. Reminder. Live session and podcast today. JKK, Sascha and myself will be getting together in...
  3. Ubergizmo reviews the Archos (Android) Internet Tablet I met Hubert from Ubergizmo at IDF last week...