Monday, October 19, 2009

On Holiday with the Archos 5 Android and Nokia N900

I’ll be back to work on Wednesday but until then I'm taking a break with my family over in sunny (really!) England. Thanks to Three UK I've got 3G connectivity both on the smartphone and via my Mifi and it has given me the ability to really test the Nokia N900 [info] and Archos 5 Internet Tablet [info] in real-world mobile and home scenarios that have ranged from a night out with the lads to car-navigation, photography, Skype, sofa and bed-surfing, presence and day-to-day email and website management duties. Related posts:
  1. Archos 9 priced in the UK, Android powered 5” device in September? Trusted Reviews seems to have gotten some info from...
  2. The 6 Things I don’t like about the Nokia N900 (Updated) The Unwired View have just published Part 2 of their...
  3. Twidroid on the Archos 5 Android Tablet. Video shows advantages of WVGA screen and fast web experience. Twitter is not just about a simple client application and...