Sunday, July 20, 2008

More cancer challenges ahead

I haven’t been posting much lately. I’ve been taking a couple days off to just go do things. I went to a rodeo. Never had done that before. Kind of interesting. I drove up to the Grand Canyon and walked a bit of Bright Angel Trail. Hadn’t done that before either. And this weekend Lan, her niece and possibly Lora and a couple friends are going to Disneyland. (Anyone else want to join us?)


Oh, and…I started chemo again.


A couple weeks back one of my routine PEC/CT scans showed a small spot of suspicious activity and after a biopsy it was confirmed to be cancerous. So I’m back on chemo as plans are made to best figure out how to attack this thing.


I’m doing really well and unlike my last experience with chemo, I’m in really good shape–well, at least for me. :-) So bring it on I say.


As I get back to blogging I have a couple very cool projects I’ve been working on and I’m trying to decide how to best prioritize things to get them out the door so people can get to using them and the real fun can begin. Hmmm. Should I go for the impossible or the improbable? I’m thinking both. :-)